Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VIHE-110313

Goodmorning sir,

Sir, Myself S. Anand, a MCA final year student. I listened to your lecture Last Sunday @ Rkmath Personality Development class. The class was very interesting. Though i couldn't recollect all the points but the Concepts on > Manas > Buddhi > Soul > Heart was very kool. Also on speaking in good language(good words) to everyone around you also was good. It brought some change in me.. But my Major worry is the Presence of Mind. I always been thru this problem. I've been carrying this problem since my childhood. I cannot focus on one thing. Gets lost into Thoughts all the time, while brushing my teeth, eating, studying, while listening, while browsing etc.. As if my life is full of regrets, like at that time it would have been better if i would have done like this, like that etc., Please suggest me sir, i feel if i move on with the same problem, i will be more into deep problems.....



Thanq sir,

With Regards,
Sangram Anand


Dear

Greetings.


Thank you for the nice words and glad on your email and nice words.

I am sure being in this state is little troublesome.

But natural, as the options around and the world is moving fast around.

Dont worry.. I am sure if u follow the learning techniques that is in

http://drtps-exam-study.blogspot.com/2009/03/exam-study-enjoy.html

you can do wonders. Get a good group for learning. U be the leader.


DrTPS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear sir,
i want to know what's life and what's livingness
are they both equal or they depend on mind and heart ???

shaik saheb

drtps :

LIFE IS NOT IN OUR CONTROL.

LIVING IS WHAT WE DO.. AND WE COULD DECIDE THE WAY WE WANT, IN MOST CASES AND MAXIMUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment